Action Time is an event that happen in Mario Party 3. If you land on certain Happening Spaces on the Party Mode or perform other actions, you will trigger an event that requires quick reflexes or tapping.
Action Time EventsEdit
- Chilly Waters - The Action Time event of this board is triggered by landing on Happening Spaces or paying Mr. Blizzard to make a snowball. Good timing is needed to press A in order to jump over the snowball and keep going forward.
- Deep Bloober Sea - The Action Time event of this board is triggered by landing on Happening Spaces in front of the giant fish with an arrow on its' head. The player must press A as fast as they can in order to avoid being sucked into the fish's mouth and being sent in the direction the arrow on its' head points.
- Spiny Desert - The Action Time event of this board is triggered if you choose the path with the two cacti. You must time your jumps carefully to get over both cacti successfully.
- Woody Woods - The Action Time event of this board is triggered if you land on Happening Spaces in front of Woody or Mean Woody. Woody gives you a Plus Coin Fruit (5 extra coins) or a Plus Block Fruit (an extra roll forward) and you must be quick in order to select the one you want at random. Mean Woody will give you a Minus Coin Fruit (loss of five coins) or a Reverse Block Fruit (sending the player in the reverse direction.)
- Creepy Cavern - The Action Time event of this board is triggered if you choose to ride the Thwomp's mine-cart. You have to time your jump in order to get onto the mine-cart.
- Waluigi's Island - The Action Time event of this board is the gear with up, down, left and right arrows that sits on top of the dynamite-rigged circle at the start. Players must be fast in order to hit A in the direction they want to go but the speed is randomized.