The players have 10 seconds to spin their Bowser as fast as they can. Once the 10 seconds is up, the Bowser is automatically thrown. The angle and how much Bowser was spun prior will determine how far he will go. The player who has thrown Bowser the furthest distance wins the duel.
- Control Stick - Adjust Angle
- (Repeatedly) - Spin Bowser
In-game Text Edit
- Game Rules – "Spin Bowser round and round, then throw him as far as possible." (Tumble, Mini-Game Mode)
- "Spin Bowser by the tail and toss him as far as you can!" (Goomba, Party Mode)
- Advice – "To really throw Bowser far, it's not just pressing . The Control Stick angle is important, too." (Tumble, Mini-Game Mode)
- "Both repeatedly pressing A Button and controlling the angle with Control Stick are important in giving Bowser a big toss!" (Goomba, Party Mode)