Deep Sea Divers is a 2-vs-2 player minigame found in Mario Party.
It is similar to Treasure Divers, only it is a 2-vs-2 game instead of a 4-player game. There are many treasure chests in the ocean, waiting to be picked up as the two teams prepare to grab many treasure chests as possible. One player in the team has to dive down in the deep ocean and grab a treasure chest and return to the surface while the other player has to use the boat to move around the area and helps reel the other player with the Treasure Chest back to the surface. If the player in the boat fails to reel the other player, the other player will still be in the ocean. The biggest treasure chest at the very bottom of the ocean that contains a lot of coins will need to cooperate each other to bring the biggest treasure chest in the sea at the surface. A similar game, Deep Sea Salvage, appears in Mario Party 2.
Player Reeling Edit
- Control Stick – Rotate to Reel In
- Control Stick – Move Boat Left to Right
Player Inside The Water Edit
- Control Stick – Move
- A Button – Swim
In-game Text Edit
- Game Rules – "Team up to help raise the treasure chests at the bottom of the ocean. Press A Button to swim and rotate Control Stick to reel in."
- Game Rules (Mini-Game Island) – "Cooperate with your partner to raise the chests beneath the sea. Get 15 or more Coins to clear the game."
- Advice – "It's impossible to bring up larger treasure chests by yourself. Two people must cooperate to bring it up."