|Type|| 4-Player Mini-Game (Mario Party)|
Battle Mini-Game (Mario Party)
|Music|| Ducking and Dodging (Mario Party)|
Couldn't Be Better (Mario Party 2)
In both games, it involves players pressing the B Button to grab other players' bags and steal their coins (in Mario Party) or mushrooms (in Mario Party 2). In the original game, what the players' coin totals are at the end of the minigame will determine what they will possess on the board game. In Mario Party 2, each player starts with 5 mushrooms, and one player has a Golden Mushroom worth 3 points, and the player with the most at the end of the time limit is the winner.
In Mini-Game Island in the original game, the player starts with no coins while each CPU has 20, and the player must earn 15 coins to clear the game. As this is a Battle Minigame in Mario Party 2, this minigame is not present in the Mini-Game Coaster.
- Control Stick – Move
- A Button – Jump
- B Button – Grab Bag
- B Button (When Grabbing) – Steal
- B Button (When Grabbed) – Shake Free
In-game Text Edit
Mario Party Edit
- Game Rules – "It's a Coin-stealing free-for-all! Grab player's bags by pressing B Button repeatedly. When grabbed, press B Button to escape."
- Game Rules (Mini-Game Island) – "Grab players' bags and steal their Coins. Get 15 or more coins to clear the game."
- Advice – "If you get grabbed, you can escape without losing any Coins, by repeatedly pressing B Button."
Mario Party 2 Edit
- Game Rules – "It's a Mushroom Grab Bag! Grab opponents' bags and pull mushrooms out by pressing the B Button repeatedly!"
- Advice – "Someone's bag has a Gold Mushroom in it that's worth 3 normal ones! Go for the gold!"
- The Mario Party version of this minigame appears to be set in the same area as Bash 'n' Cash and Hot Bob-omb.