|Hand, Line and Sinker|
Hand, Line and Sinker is a 1-vs-3 minigame in Mario Party 3. Its name is a pun on the phrase "hook, line and sinker", used when someone has been deceived or tricked.
The mini-game is a 1-vs-3 mini-game. The three players swim around in the water while the one player must attempt to reel them in within 60 seconds. If all three are reeled in before the time limit, the one player wins but if the one player fails to reel in all three, then the three players win.
Solo (1 Player) Edit
- Control Stick (Left/Right) – Aim
- Control Stick (Down) - Adjust Distance
- A Button - Cast Magic Hand
Group (3 Players) Edit
- Control Stick – Adjust Direction
- A Button - Swim Forward
In-game Text Edit
- Game Rules – "Reel in the 3 who have become fish. If all get caught, the single player wins."
- Advice – "You can move the Magic Hand a little after you cast."