|Music||Keepin' on the Path|
Magnet Carta is a two-on-two coin-collecting minigame in Mario Party 2 with an electromagnet. The name of the mini-game is a pun on the Magna Carta, an important document in European history which limited a king's power.
The mini-game involves players picking up the Coins, Money Bags and a Treasure Chest with magnets attached to the karts and putting them into their own hole.
- Control Stick Up – Move forward
- Control Stick Down – Move backward
- Control Stick Left / Control Stick Right – Change direction
In-game Text Edit
- Game Rules – "Using the magnets on the front of your color, try to grab the Coins and chest, and cart them over to your team's hole."
- Advice – "This is a Bonus Game. You'll receive as many Coins as you collect. Cooperate and collect a lot of Coins!"