Move to the Music is a 1-vs-3 minigame found in Mario Party 2.
The one player has to make the dance moves while the other three players must copy the first player's moves separately; the one player has two chances to confuse all the three players. If the first player manages to confuse all three players, that player wins. However, if the three players copy the other player's moves correctly, even if only one player in the group is left dancing correctly, the three players win.
There are two songs; Rhythm Shakers and Dancing Star. The two songs are randomly chosen.
In the Mini-Game Coaster, the music that is played is depended on the skill level being played; Rhythm Shakers for Normal; Dancing Star for Hard. The lone human player is always part of the team of three, and they have to successfully follow the solo CPU player's movements to win. If the human player fails, they automatically fail the minigame, regardless of whether the teammates survive or not.
- Control Stick – Up, Down, Left, Right Dance
- A Button / B Button / Z Button – Dance
In-game Text Edit
- Game Rules – "Copy the moves of the dance master! If even one player is left standing, the dance master loses!"
- Advice – "Try to remember the entire dance, so you'll be ready to move when your turn comes along."
- This mini-game cannot be paused.