Players have to stay on the same colored mushrooms as Toad's flag. The other colored mushrooms will then slowly sink. Falling into the water results in a Blooper appearing and carrying the player away. The longer the players stay in the minigame, the faster the colored mushrooms sink down as Toad keeps changing his flag. The last player standing wins the minigame.
- Control Stick – Move
- A Button – Jump
- A Button + Z Button – Hip Drop
In-game Text Edit
- Game Rules – "Move quickly to the same colored Mushroom as Toad's flag. If you're too slow, the mushrooms will sink."
- Game Rules (Mini-Game Island) – "Move to the same colored Mushroom as Toad's flag. Be the last one standing to clear the game."
- Advice – "Do a Hip Drop on others and squish them down. If you squish them, they can't move for a moment."
- The Mario Party 2 version, named Hexagon Heat, appears in Mario Party: The Top 100