Pedal Power is a 1-player minigame found in Mario Party.
The camera shows the player in the dark on a pedaling gizmo, while the Big Boo is far off to the right side of the screen.
The Big Boo slowly chases the player as the player sits on the bike. All the player has to do is to generate power for a light by rotating. The player has about twenty seconds to generate enough power before the Big Boo catches them. If they win, the player wins ten Coins. But if they lose, they lose five coins.
If the player wins, they generate enough power to make Big Boo disappear, and the player does a winning pose while still pedaling. However, if the player does not generate enough power, they will lose and get caught by the Big Boo as the light goes out.
- Control Stick – Rotate to pedal
In-game Text Edit
- Game Rules – "Light up the room before you get caught by Boo! Rotate the Control Stick to light up the light bulb."
- Game Rules (Mini-Game Island) – "Light up the room without getting caught by Boo. Beat Boo to clear the game."
- Advice – "You can't defeat Boo with a weak light. Rotate the Control Stick as much as you can."
- The music, "Slowly, Slowly", is a remix of Ice Land from Super Mario Bros. 3.