In this minigame every player has a podium to stand on. During each round, players have five seconds to press the A ,B ,L or R buttons. If the results show that a player's choice is different than the others, that player's podium rises. Nothing happens to any players that have pressed the same button. As long as there is time left during the round, the players may change their choice by pressing another button. The first player to choose a different button three times wins, though multiple players may win.
Intro: The player runs across the area, jumps down a small set of stairs, and then on to the podium. The view then changes to the one shown in-game.
Ending: The loser's platforms head back down to the bottom as the camera zooms in on the winner. A spotlight then shines on the winner and confetti rains down on them as the victor preforms their victory animation.
In-game text Edit
- Rules – "Choose a button to press. If you're the only player to choose that button, your platform will rise. Raise three levels to win!"
- Advice – "You can change your button choice as many times as you want before the timer runs out."
- Controls: A, B, L, and R Butttons
- This is kind of a luck-base mini-game because you don't know what the other players will pick.
- If you're playing this on 2, 3, and 4 player, try not to look at someone's controller.