|Music||Going for the Coins|
The players attempt to knock off the rest of the players by shooting cannonballs with their tanks. Players can also use a lob shot if a player is behind the Warp Pipe. There are three levels the players can choose from in Mini-Game Land.
The levels vary depending on how many Warp Pipes are going to be put in there as obstacles.
- Stage 1: One pipe in the center.
- Stage 2: One pipe in the center of each wall.
- Stage 3: One pipe in the center, with 8 pipes surrounding it.
In the Mini-Game Coaster, the stage that's used is depended on the skill level that's played; Stage 2 for Normal; Stage 1 for Hard. This is also the final minigame, where the human player plays against a team of three Baby Bowsers, with Stage 3 being used.
- Control Stick – Move
- A Button – Straight Shot
- B Button – Lob Shot
- Z Button – Fix Aim
In-game Text Edit
- Game Rules – "Captain a Koopa Tank in an all-out duel! If you get hit twice, you're shell-shocked!"
- Advice – "Press the Z Button to fix your aim in one direction and move in another."