|Music|| Dodging Danger (Mario Party)|
Don't Look Back (Mario Party 2)
Both versions look different, but concept and controls are completely alike. In the Mario Party version, the players have to skate on a bridge on a lava pit, while the bridge goes down into the pit and Thwomps try to slow down the players as they run away. The Mario Party 2 version involves the players being chased by Bigger Boo. It also involves collecting coins, so even those who get caught can get a chance to get coins. The first one who gets to the light source wins. This is a survival game.
In the Mini-Game Coaster on Mario Party 2, the human player must be the first to reach the light source to win.
- A Button – Jump
- B Button (Repeatedly) – Skate
In-game Text Edit
Mario Party Edit
- Game Rules – "The floor beneath you breaks up as players scamper across. Press B Button repeatedly to skate and A Button to jump."
- Game Rules (Mini-Game Island) – "The floor breaks beneath your feet. Press B Button to run away. Clear the game by being the first to cross the goal line."
- Advice – "Use jump not only to get past obstacles, but also to grab coins that are floating in the air."
Mario Party 2 Edit
- Game Rules – "It's the scariest scamper ever! You're trapped in Boo's haunted house for a skateboard race to safety!"
- Game Rules (Mini-Game Coaster) – "Skate your way out of Boo's haunted house without getting caught. Take first place to clear this Mini-Game."
- Advice – "Boo chases after you relentlessly. Don't let yourself fall behind the others, or Boo will get you!"