Sneak 'n' Snore is a 4-player minigame found in Mario Party 2. A vaguely similar minigame named Barrel Peril is found in Mario Party Advance.
The minigame involves players wearing barrels, trying to sneak past a sleeping Chain Chomp in order to escape from a dungeon. If one of the players presses his or her button at one end, he or she has to go back to the other side of the room to the door that is opened. When the Chain Chomp awakes, which it does frequently, it eliminates any exposed player from the game by dumping them into a Warp Pipe. The player who presses the button and reaches the opened door first wins.
This game is similar to the game "Statues".
- Control Stick Down – Move Forward
- Control Stick Up – Move Backward
- Control Stick – Hide In Barrel
In-game Text Edit
- Game Rules – "Sneak to the red button and out the door while Chain Chomp snores. Hide in the barrel if he wakes."
- Advice – "The faster you move, the longer it takes you to hide in your barrel. Slower is safer."