Torpedo Targets is a 2-vs-2 minigame found in Mario Party 2.
One player in the team has to pilot the sub while the other player has to shoot the missiles at the target. Every time a target is destroyed, another target appears and the teams have to find it. The player who operates the missiles can also stun the other team by launching missiles at them. The team that destroys the most targets wins.
Submarine Pilot Edit
- Control Stick – Steer Sub
- A Button – Foward
- B Button – Reverse
Torpedo Launcher Edit
- Control Stick – Steer Torpedo
- A Button – Launch Torpedo
In-game Text Edit
- Game Rules – "The submarine pilot and torpedo launcher must cooperate to hit as many targets as possible."
- Advice – "You can steer torpedoes after launching them. You'll have more success if you keep the torpedoes in view."
- An ocean sunfish can be seen swimming around the upper part of the area.