|Tug o' War|
Tug o' War is a 1-vs-3 minigame found in Mario Party. It is based on the real-life game, Tug of War.
The player in the Bowser Suit has to pull the rope alone while the three players have to pull the rope together. The team who rotates the slowest will fall into a Piranha Plant's mouth. If the three players lose, the player in the Bowser Suit wins five coins from each player and laughs evilly; if the three players win, they each get five coins from the player in the Bowser Suit and do their victory poses.
This minigame has a Bowser variation, sometimes triggered from a Bowser Space. Here, whoever loses the minigame loses coins. If a draw occurs then everyone loses coins.
In Mini-Game Island, the player is the solo player in the Bowser Suit and must make the three players fall into the Piranha Plant's mouth.
- Control Stick – Rotate to Pull Rope
In-game Text Edit
- Game Rules – "It's a 3-vs-1 Tug o' War against the player in the Bowser Suit. Rotate Control Stick to pull the rope."
- Game Rules (Mini-Game Island) – "It's a 3-on-1 Tug o' War! Rotate Control Stick to tug a rope. Pull the other team off of the cliff to clear the game."
- Game Rules (Bowser) – "Rotate Control Stick as fast as you can, because if you lose, Bowser will steal some of your Coins."
- Advice – "Just rotate your Control Stick! When you fall from the cliff, you get eaten by a giant Piranha Plant.